[Mattricks] Translation.

Bartosz Fenski aka fEnIo fenio at o2.pl
Sat Dec 13 16:14:41 CET 2003

On Sat, Dec 13, 2003 at 04:03:31PM +0100, Bartosz Fenski aka fEnIo wrote:
> > There are places where there should be plural forms and we don't use it
> > you mean? Please tell us where this is. Plural forms should be used
> > wherever it is needed.
> No... You didn't uderstand me. I've only wanted to tell you that you
> have to use more complex forms. Not only [0][1] but [2][5] too.
> I suppose that Swedish language has more simple plural forms so you
> haven't used more so far.
Ok now I've found such places where plural forms should be used.

#: Mattricks/EconomyDialog.py:96
#, python-format
msgid "You have now %d economists employed."
msgstr ""

This is not normal nominative case. It's genitive.
Here goes example how we say it in Polish:
1 - ekonomiste
2 -... - ekonomistow

Oh, and another thing. Mattricks doesn't show Polish character properly.
I assume that you have to change encoding while Mattricks detects Polish
locale settings. Even now when I don't have Polish messages in
Mattricks, I still have Polish names of players and Mattricks doesn't show
them properly.

regards
fEnIo

--
      _     Bartosz Feński aka fEnIo | mailto:fenio at o2.pl | pgp:0x13fefc40
    _|_|_    32-050 Skawina - Głowackiego 3/15 - w. małopolskie - Polska