[Mattricks] Translation.

Bartosz Fenski aka fEnIo fenio at o2.pl
Sat Dec 13 16:03:31 CET 2003

On Sat, Dec 13, 2003 at 03:44:56PM +0100, Ragnar Ouchterlony wrote:
> Nice to see some translation work!
Yeah... nice, but I've got some problems with "filter values".
I mean it's pretty hard to figure out what the following shortcuts
means:

tt
aa
tc

and so on... I'm not very experienced user of Hattrick ;)

> > I've noticed that Mattricks is one of the small number of projects that
> > uses plural forms of gettext so I ask you now to use it for other forms
> > too. Would it be problem for you?
> There are places where there should be plural forms and we don't use it
> you mean? Please tell us where this is. Plural forms should be used
> wherever it is needed.
No... You didn't uderstand me. I've only wanted to tell you that you
have to use more complex forms. Not only [0][1] but [2][5] too.
I suppose that Swedish language has more simple plural forms so you
haven't used more so far.

> By the way, I haven't updated the Mattricks.pot since the release, so it
> should be possible to use a new translation straight in the 0.4 release.
Hmm... so Mattricks.pot from CVS is outdated?

> There are already lot of things that needs to be translated for version
> 0.5 and there will be lots more when we have support for all the new
> CHPP-xml:s.
Ok... if there will be any "freezing time" for translations before new
release?

regards
fEnIo
--
      _     Bartosz Feński aka fEnIo | mailto:fenio at o2.pl | pgp:0x13fefc40
    _|_|_    32-050 Skawina - Głowackiego 3/15 - w. małopolskie - Polska