[Mattricks] Polish translation once again.

Bartosz Fenski aka fEnIo fenio at o2.pl
Sat Dec 13 13:50:00 CET 2003

Hello.

I've just subscribed to this list. I would like to make some
translations of Mattricks to Polish. I've read archives and I've seen
that borry wanted to make it too. I've contacted him a few minutes ago
and it seems that he lost his job due to problems with hard disk.
Unfortunatelly he doesn't have time right now to work on it.

So I would like to start translations from scratch.
I've found links to the newest version of templates file.

In fact I only wanted to inform you that there will be Polish
translations in few days I guess ;)

Thanks for the cool software you've made and thanks for releasing it
under GPL! There aren't many programs for Hattrick under Linux so once
again thanks for making it OS independent ;)

regards
fEnIo

--
      _     Bartosz Feński aka fEnIo | mailto:fenio at o2.pl | pgp:0x13fefc40
    _|_|_    32-050 Skawina - Głowackiego 3/15 - w. małopolskie - Polska