[Mattricks] Polish tranlation part II

Ragnar Ouchterlony ragnar at lysator.liu.se
Mon Dec 8 14:30:09 CET 2003

I think ISO-8859-2 is best for now since wxPython is bad at handling UTF-8
unfortunately.

For testing you need the version 0.12 or above of the GNU gettext
utilities (which OS are you running?)  and the scripts available in the
po-directory of the source distribution of Mattricks. You will want to add
"pl" to the LANGUAGES file too I think.

Gettext is available in most linux distributions by default. If you are
using windows there are a number of versions, but I think this is the best
one (I haven't tested any of the windows versions myself):
http://gettext.sourceforge.net/

/Ragnar Ouchterlony