[Mattricks] Polish translation

Ragnar Ouchterlony ragnar at lysator.liu.se
Mon Dec 8 11:16:28 CET 2003

Sorry for the delayed answer.

The translation help is much appreciated.

You will below find a link to  the most recent Mattricks.pot, which
contains all strings to be translated. Download this and name it
"pl.po". For every string to be translated there is a msgstr and a
msgid. msgid contains the original text and msgstr should contain the
translation. When you are finished translating, send the pl.po to this
list and we will incorporate it into Mattricks.

Also note that Mattricks is under development, so the translation needs to
be updated before every release.

If there is anything you want to ask, don't hesitate to write here.

/Ragnar Ouchterlony