[Mattricks] Translation English -> German

Ragnar Ouchterlony ragnar at lysator.liu.se
Wed Dec 3 17:56:31 CET 2003

Yes, it is indeed possible to translate to German. We would very much
appreciate the help.

Below is a link to the most recent Mattricks.pot-file. Download this and
rename it to de.po. Then translate all strings in this file to German. The
msgid string is the original text and the msgstr is the translated. After
that, send the translated de.po to this list and we will incorporate it
into Mattricks.

/Ragnar Ouchterlony

http://cvs.lysator.liu.se/viewcvs/viewcvs.cgi/~checkout~/Mattricks/po/Mattricks.pot?rev=HEAD&cvsroot=mattricks&content-type=text/plain