[Mattricks] We proudly present to you Mattricks version 0.4.

Ragnar Ouchterlony ragnar at lysator.liu.se
Wed Dec 3 12:40:37 CET 2003

Yes, a new version of Mattricks has been released, version 0.4. Here is a
list on some of the things that has happened since version 0.3:

* It is now possible to run Mattricks in both English and Swedish. If you
  speak another language you are welcome to help translate Mattricks to
  your language too.

* Mattricks now handles league tables and fixtures.

* As we have already told you on this site, we now have a nice logotype
  and icon.

* You can now filter out the things you want on the comparison page.

Go immediately to out homepage and download:
In Swedish: http://www.lysator.liu.se/~ragnar/Mattricks/
In English: http://www.lysator.liu.se/~ragnar/Mattricks/index.en.html

The files directly:
http://www.lysator.liu.se/~ragnar/Mattricks/Mattricks-0.4.tar.gz