[LSFF] Om besvärliga kunder i bokhandlar....

Mats Hultquist mhulan at bredband.net
Fri Apr 3 01:13:35 CEST 2009

Dessa alster är från saiten Not Always Right (www.notalwaysright.com) som
har en del lysande exempel på att kunden har inte alltid rätt...

Copycats.and Copy Dogs, Copy Sheep.
Bookstore | New York, USA
Customer: "I need a book on cloning."

Me: "OK - would you like a book on the ethics of cloning, or maybe the
history of it?"

Customer: "No, I need a how-to book on cloning animals."

Me: "Um.cloning is a pretty complicated process. You'll need several years
of college education to be able to clone an animal."

Customer: "No you don't! That's just what we've been told! I read about it,
and you can do it with a turkey baster in your kitchen!"

Me: "I think you're thinking of artificial insemination."

Customer: "NO I'M NOT! I NEED TO CLONE MY DOG!"

Me: "."

Customer: "I have a boy dog, and I love him very much, but he's a bad dog. I
heard that girl dogs are much nicer, so I want to clone my dog and make a
girl dog! STOP HIDING THE BOOKS FROM ME!!!"

Me: *points to back corner* "Our science section is that way. Go knock
yourself out."

Next Customer In Line: "How the h*** did you just keep your cool through
that?"

There Can Be Only One Insane Customer
Bookstore | Oregon, USA
(A guy comes in looking a bit haggard.)

Me: "Hi sir! Can I help you find something?"

Customer: "Let's move to the back of the store."

(He takes my arm and we walk to one of the last shelves of the store.)

Customer: "I need a book on immortality."

Me: "All right - we've got science fiction over here."

Customer: "No, I need to research immortality. I'm immortal. See this scar
on my neck? A guy cut me a couple days ago and it's almost healed. I'm
immortal."

(I stare at the large cut on his neck that is laced together with stitches).

Me: "Um, I'm not sure if we have any books like that."

Customer: "Well, can you buy me a sword from the store next door?"

Me: "I'm sorry, I'm not allowed to do that."

Customer: "I promise I'll pay you back. I'll give you my ID so you can track
me down later and everything. I need a sword."

Me: "Really, I could get fired for that."

(The customer looks up and then starts sniffing the air.)

Customer: "They're coming. I have to go!" *runs out of the store*

---
Mats Hultquist          MHulan               mhulan at bredband.net
+46-13 17 78 14                               ICQ: 76-989-889
+46-733 17 38 12      MSN Messager: matshultquist at hotmail.com