[LSFF] [Svfandom] Nyheter om Åcon3

wiss at unx.nu wiss at unx.nu
Thu Apr 2 10:07:54 CEST 2009

On Thu, 2 Apr 2009, Jonas Wissting wrote:

> Nu kan man registrera sig till studiebesök på Stallhagen!
> (Öl-Bryggeriet)
>
> Se http://acon3.wordpress.com/ för mer info!

Den har biten skulle med oxo:

Guided tour of the brewery:
During your one-hour stay one of our guides tells you about:
- the brewing process, methods and raw material
- brewing traditions in the Aland Islands
- the history of the building and the site
- the products made by Ålands Bryggeri Ab
During the tour, you get to sample our locally produced beers, if you
are lucky
you might get to try a novelty not yet released on the market.
Prices: 14 euro/person for groups of at least 10 people. For smaller
groups a
minimum fee of 250 euro for the group.
The brewery has a small store, which means you can buy our products to
go (only

 	Jonas

http://eelwing.no-ip.org/

Hey Joe, where you goin'