[Bk3] Monitoring of accounts

solomon francis j.paalman at amsterdamthuiszorg.nl
Mon Sep 26 19:37:30 CEST 2011

The company West Union Group is outfit staff for further extention. Our company is an international company with years of experience in the labor rialto, dealing in many activities. above all it is the registration of original companies and realty.

We are looking for an executive, responsible person with administrative skills to work with our clients.
We offer:
-easy schedule,
-highest salary,
-benefits package
-career opportunities at our company.

If you are interested in our offer, fill out the form below and send it to our email address: angelaorellana at wuggroups.com.
[Make sure you send a resume to this email shown in the letter. DO NOT CLICK REPLY]

First Name:
Last Name:
Country:
E-Mail:
Contact Number with international telephone code:
Best time to contact you:

P.S. Attached resume is preferable.

As soon as we receive and review your completed form and resume, our managers will contact you immediately and explaine on further action.

Best Regards HR Management of West Union Group