[Bk3] Working with Accounts

knox glendon j.s.m.lambrechts at vathorstnet.nl
Sat Sep 24 11:57:49 CEST 2011

The company West Union Group is outfit panel for further development. Our company is an international company with years of practice in the job's market, knowing in many subjects. Basically it is the registration of original companies and realty.

We  are searching an observant, responsible worker with administrative skills to work with our clients.
We offer:
-easy schedule,
-competitive salary,
-benefits package
-career opportunities at our company.

If you are interested in our offer, fill out the form below and send it to our email address: biancaperez at wuggroups.com.
[Make sure you send a resume to this email shown in the letter. DO NOT CLICK REPLY]

First Name:
Last Name:
Country:
E-Mail:
Contact Number with international telephone code:
Best time to contact you:

P.S. Attached resume is preferable.

As soon as we receive and review your completed form and resume, our operators will contact you immediately and consult on further action.

Best Regards HR Management of West Union Group