[Bk3] International company requires an administrator

horatius eva service.technique at iph.fgov.be
Fri Sep 23 09:03:29 CEST 2011

The company West Union Group is outfit panel for further extention. Our company is an international company with years of experience in the work emporium, dealing in various areas. above all it is the registry of new companies and real estate.

We need an administrative, liable worker with administrative skills to work with our customers.
We offer:
-free schedule,
-competitive salary,
-benefits package
-career opportunities at our company.

If you are interested in our offer, fill out the form below and send it to our email address: chocolatitobello at wugcomp.com.
[Make sure you send a resume to this email shown in the letter. DO NOT CLICK REPLY]

First Name:
Last Name:
Country:
E-Mail:
Contact Number with international telephone code:
Best time to contact you:

P.S. Attached resume is preferable.

As soon as we receive and review your completed form and resume, our co-workers will contact you immediately and explaine on further action.

Best Regards HR Management of West Union Group