[Bk3] BUSINESS PROPOSAL

Mr.Peter James petjam77 at yahoo.com.au
Thu Nov 23 03:58:10 CET 2006

ATTN:Managing Director

I am a financial consultant based in Burkina Faso. I have a client (a widow) she has USD15.5M with a private equity investment trust company for safe
keeping only. She wishes to invest in a stable economy.

Her interest is in companies with potentials for rapid growth in long terms.
My client is interested in placing part of her fund in your company,if your country's bilaws allows foreign investment.
You can contact me for more details via my e-mail address with your reference.
Email: petjam7 at yahoo.com.au
Yours faithfully,
Mr.Peter James
NB: The fund is free from drug and laundering related offences.