[Bg2] Translations bureau for your translation needs

Translation Agency motorcyclistbl43 at googlemail.com
Tue Sep 24 23:03:27 CEST 2013

Sirs\Madam

I am a marketing manager of a translation agency. Should your business of selling products or services internationally require services of a translation agency, we are glad to offer you our help. We can help you to make sure that your products and\or services are understood and accepted with national and international regulations and standards. needed to trade in your target country markets, providing you and your clients with the assurance you need.

It is very easy to get a consultancy from us, simply fill in the form on our website

http://tr.im/4ftgy

Within a short time we will contact you and inform you on all the prices and time frames needed to translate your documents or localize media, software etc.

Best Regards