[Bg2] Hi-tech, small qty,Quick turn PCB

smwznwmmr hand861431 at tom.com
Sat Sep 14 18:46:45 CEST 2013

Dear Sir/Madam,
This is John from FASTPCB . I am very glad to know you from internet!

FASTPCB  TECH Co., LIMITED. is Chinas well-known manufacturer of Hi-TECH HI-QUATATY printed circuit prototype boards (PCBs), which has served domestic and overseas high-tech electronic enterprises and scientific research units since 2003. In the business philosophy of "Market-oriented, Technology-centered, Talent-based", FASTPCB is strengthening its core industrial technology advantages constantly, becoming a worlds leading supplier of core technical parts of "PCB R&D, PCB manufacturing and SMT encapsulation", and paving a growth path for close relationship establishment and win-win cooperation with customers.

For more information, pls visit our web
Hope we can have this chance to work with you !
Waiting for your reply soon

------------------
Sincerely,

Sales Department

John.Jiang

FASTPCB TECH CO.,LIMITED
Tell: 86-755-27396007
Fax: 86-755-29928980
Mobile:8613724282050
Skype:alex12102
Factory1:E Building,Second Industrial Zone, Caowei,Xixiang,Baoan,SZ,CN
Factory2: Hemei Industry Zone ,Zengwu,Nianfeng Village,PingDi,LongGang,Shenzhen CN