[Bg2] concrete shuttering ply-panels

dltliu at aliyun.com dltliu at aliyun.com
Fri Mar 1 06:31:19 CET 2013

To the Distinguished,
How are you? Hope everything goes well with you in the coming new year. We are mainly producing film faced plywood, commercial plywood and many other wood related buildiing materials. For example, we make 18mm 12mm brown/black film faced plywood for shuttering or plywood for furniture and decoration, gypsum board, ceiling tee bar etc. Do you have any requirement, please feel free to let me know.
We can provide you with best quality, good service such as quality checking and competitive prices to your company.
Warmly we invite you to visit our factory.
Waiting for your early reply.

Best regards

Qinda Liu
Sales manager

Linyi Darllet Intl Trade Co., Ltd.
No. 6 Xiuhuacheng road, Luozhang ditrict, Linyi city, Shandong, China.
Tel: 0086 539 8268840
Fax: 0086 539 8268841
Mobile: 0086 15954078992
Msn: qindaliu at hotmail.com