[Avalyn] hello!

Erik Soderstrom chief at lysator.liu.se
Thu Jun 12 02:23:09 CEST 2003

Hi guys,
I'll soon be forced to handing out rewards for length of service here on
the list to Travis I think :)
Seriously though, I'm really sorry for not being able to handle the list or
the web part of the list like I used to, for some time now. I've recently
been handed a lot more free time thanks to the downfall of the IT business
sector, so I'll most likely be able to get back to work on both now.

The move to this list server wasn't too bad, I expected to be deleting a
lot more people no longer out there, but it only came down to about 10 in
the end.

Oh another thing I forgot to mention - I set the Digest to be sent out on a
daily basis, or when the size of the messages combined reached 30k worth.
For those on the Digest list - if you think this is a bad idea, if you'd
rather only have digests when there's 30k worth of posts and not daily, let
me know (at chief at lysator.liu.se).

  Cheers
  // Erik